Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to study after many years of not

Half way through a Graduate Certificate...
I have come to the apex of my year long learning journey.
After initially feeling overwhelmed by the amount of time needed to read, study and complete assignments along with work, family and life, I have become more relaxed and confident in my abilities to complete this course. When starting this course I felt confident in my abilities and intellect to see me through this journey with ease. Unfortunately, the markers did not share in this confidence of my intelligences. Perserverance and "chin up" attitudes allowed me to continue to concentrate at the many task at hand and maintain a positive outlook toward my study. Without this positive outlook I would not be learning and furthering my abilities as a TL.
At the beginning of Semester 2 I am looking ahead with understanding and acceptance of the heavy workload ahead of me for the next 13 weeks. Returning from an inservice in Sydney with greater knowledge and understanding of the course content, objectives and expectations finds me in an uplifting mood. To stay positive and continue my learning is my aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment