Teacher Librarianship Study
Ah!! Back to the world of study whilst working full time and parenting full time with sporty, musical, busy family members. Being a Teacher Librarian of a school with over 710 children and 50 staff, I believe I am a very busy person. I enjoyed completing 2008, for I had completed resourcing, both electronically and hard copy, materials for COGS units within my school. I also spent considerable time adding electronic resources to my school library website @yourlibrary. You can view this through http://www.shorturl.com/ or https://staffowa.det.nsw.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=f33fdc5508a4401fb6579939977dd9b4&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.grafton-p.schools.nsw.edu.au I am very excited with the development of this site and am always adding new resources to the folders.
The completion of 2008 saw me Graduate my first year of training as a Reading Recovery teacher. With fortnightly drives to a city over an hour away I was relieved to be completed.
2009 sees me in my second year of training as a Reading Recovery teacher, thus only having to drive once every month. As well as this training, running a large Library, teaching Library and training other Teacher's to be Teacher Librarian's(as my off-sider is on Maternity leave and replaced by 2 part time teachers) I fell that my plate is full.
Yet!!! I enjoy a challenge, and find myself studying at Uni to gain my Librarin qualification. Ummm!!!! How does my familty feel about this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment